Every three months IGN Magazine brings you the latest news from IGN plus in-depth reports providing insights into the world of geographic and forest information and the issues surrounding it.
This edition includes:
- Science Festival: a digital stroll through nature
- IGNfab: The 6th call for “Energy and Climate” projects is coming up
- IGN Research days: “Artificial intelligence and geographic data”
- Geo festival: the climate has changed, is changing and will change in the future: “Artificial intelligence and geographic data”
- In-depth report > Gender equality at IGN
- Explanation > Gender equality at IGN: key figures
- Forests > Women foresters: feeling good in their boots
- Tools and data > Artificial intelligence: making use of AI for geographic information
- Education and innovation > Engineering schools: where are all the women?
- Spotlight > Women, unknowing pioneers
- Portrait > Tatiana F-Salomon
Magazine available to read online or to download: https://www.ign.fr/institut/kiosque (in French)